Wednesday 22 April 2009

Another Challenge!!

It's time to add another challenge into the mix!

So far we've got:
  • 3 x triathlons every month
  • 3 x 10km run = 30km
  • 3 x 40km bike = 120km
  • 3 x 1.5km swim = 4.5km
  • I'll be climbing the three peaks in the summer
  • Snowdon in May
  • Scaffel Pike in June
  • Ben Nevis in July
  • And to top it off in September I'll be entering the North-West actual tri-athlon!!! This will be a major challenge! The tri-athlon involves:
  • 400m swim (in the outdoor baths in Nantwich)
  • 20km bike
  • 5km run around the Barony park
The North-West tri-athlon is on 20th September and as I'll be approaching the end of my challenge (well nearly) I thought it would be a great thing to do! I've already adapted my training - I've started running around Chester racecourse instead of on the treadmill and I'll be starting swimming lessons soon to improve my technique!

There's definitely still space for more challenges though - I'm thinking about stepping up the running at the moment (although I'm not committing to that yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment