Wednesday 1 April 2009

Three months in!


It's April Fools day already which means I'm one quarter of the way through my challenge! No Joke!

And I've got so much to tell you about....

Since setting up my facebook group, last time I checked I had 120 members which is getting the word out about my challenge far and wide with generous people sponsoring me who I haven't seen in ages!

I used my facebook group to ask if anyone fancied joining me and the other 365er's in climbing the three peaks and it looks like at least 3 of my friends will be making every effort to come along.

My fund raising keeps on coming, I'm currently at £665 and I've had some great news in that my work will match the first £500 I've raised as soon as Christie's can confirm they've received it.

I think I've finally mastered knocking off the km's on my bike (as shown in the picture) I haven't had any punctures since that first eventful trip! And I'm loving riding my bike in Chester, I even took it to Nantwich the other week to go out cycling with my Mum!

My climbs are fast approaching which is great excuse to get the word out about my challenge and get as many people sponsoring me as possible! So don't forget to pass the word on!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant news on the "matching" from work, that'll really give your fund-raising a massive boost, well done!

    But there is room for more, people, keep the support coming ...

    ReplyDelete