Wednesday 22 April 2009

Press attention!

I've been busy on a mission to get the word out there about my challenge and the very special charity that I'm raising money for especially since I've added a new challenge (more on that later)!

After seeing all the press that Colin got and what in subsequently did to his fundraising, I decided I had to get some attention. So... I'm in the Crewe Chronicle next week (comes out next Wednesday-get yourself a copy). The Crewe Chronicle was important to me as Archie (my step-daddy) was from Crewe and had many, many friends so hopefully when they see the article they'll feel compelled to sponsor me!

I've also managed to get in some of the communications they send out at work! They'll be writing two articles about me which will be sent to different Lloyds Banking Group employees!

As soon as the articles are printed I'll try and scan them in!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting the exposure ... I'll look forward to having a read. Maybe the Crewe article will be available on-line? Send any links through and I'll add them to the webiste.

    ReplyDelete